Return Policy And Damaged Or Faulty Items
NO QUESTIONS ASKED MONEY BACK POLICY
If you purchase virtually anything (other than earrings, DVD’s) from us, and you change your mind when you receive your order, you can send it back to us for your money back.
No questions asked and no hard feelings.
To return an item to us for your money back:
* Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number and the item/s you wish to return:
* Our Customer Service Department will then issue you a Return Authorisation (RMA) number and advise our return address
* Please ensure you include this RMA number with your returned item/s to enable us to process your refund promptly
* Our No Questions Asked Money Back Policy applies in relation to every product we sell (other than earrings, DVD’s) provided
* You notify us of your intention to return the item/s within 14 days of us dispatching your order to you
* The returned item/s are received by us within 14 days of us providing you with an RMA number
* The item/s are returned to us in 'as new' condition with all internal and external packaging, accessories, swing tags, labels and manuals complete and intact
* The item/s are NOT opened, used, worn or damaged, and are in 100% re-saleable condition when we receive them back
* The item is securely packed for return postage to ensure that the item and packaging is received back by us in original and re-saleable condition
* That you DO NOT stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging. Please only write or place postage stickers on the outer postage packaging
* Your refund will be the amount you paid for the items returned, net of a restocking fee of $7.95 per item returned ($12.95 for items weighing in excess of 25kgs- cubic kg). If you received free delivery then the delivery cost will also be deducted
* Note for hygienic reasons Earrings may not be returned under this policy
* DVD's may also not be returned under this policy
Damaged or Faulty Items
All items are sold with a Warranty that ensures what you ordered is received by you in good working order and is able to be used as intended by the manufacturer and / or as specified by us.
mcsurf.com.au or protecsun.com.au will replace a product if it is found to be either damaged or not working correctly when it is received. This type of warranty situation is termed "Dead on Arrival" or DoA. The DoA period is 14 days from the date your order leaves our warehouse. Unless otherwise indicated this is the warranty that the product comes with.
Many items, especially electrical and mechanical items, also come with a longer warranty that extends beyond this 14 day DoA period. Please refer to each item's listing for the duration of the warranty for that item.
Under the warranty provisions, mcsurf.com.au or protecsun.com.au will repair or replace damaged or faulty goods. If the productcannot be repaired or exchanged by the same or another item with at least thesame specifications, then a credit voucher or, in the case of a DoA, a fullrefund will be provided.
It is a condition of each item's warranty that you securely pack the faulty or damaged item so that it is able to be returned to us or the local distributor / manufacturer via the transport carrier. We strongly recommend you retain the packaging your items comes in for the duration of the warranty period so that, in the unlikely event that you will need to return an item for repair or replacement, you will have adequate packaging available to do so. If you dispose of the packaging then it will be your responsibility to source alternative adequate packaging to use to return the item. Our insurance policies require photos to enable us to make a claim for damage caused to a package in transit. If you receive an item that is damaged and wish to receive a replacement please email photos of both the damaged item and the packaging, together with your claim so we may process it promptly. Unless otherwise indicated, warranties are return-to-base warranties.
Local Distributor / Manufacturer or MCSURF.com.au AND PROTECSUN.COM.AU Warranty
Most products covered by the manufacturers warranty will contain a warranty card with information on how to obtain technical assistance or make a claim. Please refer to it for warranty terms and conditions, which may vary from product to product.
Procedure for Warranty Claims
To make a warranty claim, please follow the following procedure:
* Where there is a manufacturers warranty card enclosed please follow the instructions on this card to contact the manufacturer for technical assistance or to make a claim.
* If there is no warranty card enclosed, please send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and include in your email:
o Order number (on your invoice)
o Date of purchase
o Detailed description of the problem
* If the warranty is provided by the local distributor or manufacturer, we will provide you with email and telephone contact details of the warranty issuer. We recommend to avoid delays in resolving any warranty matters that you contact the warranty issuer directly. Our suppliers have all been approved for their ability to properly service our customers in the event of a warranty claim, however if you require assistance our customer service team will be glad to step in on your behalf
* If mcsurf.com.au or protecun.com.au is the warranty issuer, our customer service team will provide a Return Authorisation (RMA) number provided the manufacturer cannot advise on a solution to the problem, and the product is still under warranty
* Customer service may then ask that you return the item to us, so that we can get our or our suppliers’ Technical Teams to assess the fault and proceed with the warranty claim
* The method of return freight will in most cases be the via the same carrier that made the initial delivery, however we reserve the right to nominate an alternate carrier where we determine this to be appropriate. Unless otherwise indicated, warranties are return-to-base warranties
* If returning the product please include the following information on the outside of your return package:
o The original order number
o The Return Authorisation number (RMA) your were given
o Your Full Name
To ensure speedy processing of your return, please include this information as well as the nature or description of the problem inside of the package too
Replacements or refunds under warranty do not apply if the product has not been installed, operated and maintained in accordance with any instructions provided with the product or as noted on the product listing.
If the product has been used in a manner other than for which it was designed, to the extent permitted by relevant legislation, mcsurf.com.au and protecsun.com.au expressly excludes any liability for any indirect or consequential loss (including for loss of revenue or loss of use) arising from or in any way relating to the purchase or use of the product.
To the extent permitted by law, warranties will only apply to products used for personal / private use. Using products purchased from mcsurf.com.au and protecsun.com.au for commercial purposes will result in the warranty being voided.